Wednesday 12 March 2008

Day 5

Pain not too bad today. I'm getting strange stabbing sensations all over my face, especially in my cheekbones for some reason, and my cheeks are still sore, but it's not too bad. My jaw is still achy after eating - even if I haven't tried to chew anything, just opening my mouth is uncomfortable. I'm still talking as if I have a mouth full of cotton wool. I've also developed some colourful bruising that wasn't there before. The swelling is better, but the bruising is new - strange that it should appear now. I'm sure I'd remember if I'd been punched in the mouth.

I must be feeling better generally because I'm starting to get really pissed off with being stuck at home doing nothing, even though I'm still feeling too fragile to consider doing anything else.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a relief that you aren't experiencing much pain on that day. I remembered the day I got my wisdom tooth extracted, the first day wasn't painful due to the drug's effect, but at the second day, the pain started to kick in, and on the third day onwards, the recovery is getting smooth. A few weeks later, I returned to the dentists in Edgewater, for the final check-up. With all thanks to my pain tolerance, everything went pretty smoothly.

COZALUK said...

Hi I had 2 non impacted wisdom Teeth taking out on last wed. Today is day 5 & still a little sore nothing bad just almost a dull throb.after.I try to eat.. Idk what to expect . I have had a few nasty headaches . But idk I guess Im freaking out over nothing . Anyone have any ideas? Im so scared of getting dry socket !