Monday 10 March 2008

Day 3: 20.43

Ok, I'm worried now. The pain is getting worse, not better. It's not supposed to get worse! It's developed a sharp quality, and most of the discomfort is in the gums rather than the bone. Ok, so pain in the gums is far less alarming than pain in the bones, but it's still strange that it should start/worsen now. As before, it's worse on the left hand side - the side where I've only had one tooth taken out. I've also got discomfort in my cheek on that side, as if I've been biting it. And I'm also getting twinges in my top left, which is REALLY weird as that's the one corner of my mouth that has remained untouched. I'm getting the odd weird stabbing sensation in my jaw, but other than that, the vast majority of pain and discomfort is now in my mouth. It's just so strange that I should have worse pain now. I really, really, really hope it's better in the morning.

This is what I look like today:



Absolutely minging. And yes, the swollen side is the side that ISN'T giving me trouble!

No comments: